Monday, August 27, 2018

An Interlude at the Hotel

While I was in Paris I stayed at the wonderful Hotel Caron de Beaumarchais. I cannot say enough good things about this hotel! Decorated to look like an 18th-century Salon, it was my home away from home for a week and the most wonderful refuge from the craziness of being a tourist. My room and the lobby were so beautiful and the staff were delightful and friendly and even enjoyed having an eccentric American show up one morning in a robe a la francaise! I absolutely adored staying there and I can't wait to go back. If you love immersing yourself in history, do yourself a favor and stay at this hotel. I snapped these photos in the lobby before I left for the Journée Grand Siècle at Vaux le Vicomte. Some day I would love to do a proper photoshoot in the space. As you can see, it's absolutely gorgeous!












No comments:

Post a Comment